Evaluation of images
My photo shoot was a 'welcome to the sixth from' styled
one. I asked the model to hold her back and stand in places around
the common room where it looks interesting and educational to try and
interest people into the sixth form. We did a couple os shots
outside just under the 'sixth form college' sign so we could get it
into the image. I organised to take the images all together so the
model different forget something from photo's she may have taken at
an earlier date. The shoot went well and the model was helpful and
did a good job. Next time I shall take more photo's so I have a
better choice when it comes to doing the finished product.
So far I have learnt that photo's need to be taken
perfectly to work effectively, the lighting, location, direction and
style all need to be perfect for the photo too look good. Adobe is a
helpful programme and you can do a lot more work on photo's with it
like rotating and changing the size or lighting. It is very useful.
No comments:
Post a Comment