Rejections
In this photograph I trailed out a different pose however, I do not think it works well. Also I am not keen on the tan tights as the lighting creates an uneven skintone. Also she is not directly eye-contact towards the reader so there is no connection.
In this photograph I don't think the 'peace' sign works well as it does not resemble anything. Again this is just a trail pose. The facial expression is gormless so it looks like she is looking past the reader not at the reader.
In this photograph I don't like the angle the model poses as she doesn't look very comfortable.
Selection
1. In this photograph I have altered the outfit to black tights as it is more attractive. This pose works well as it shows confidence in herself. The lighting quality works well on her face as it is even.
2. In this pose It shows close up detail but as a full-shot which works well. This pose is different compared to all the other photographs which makes it stand out more.
Also shows good eye-contact and confidence.
Here I have shown a couple of rejects and some selections in which I am considering to use for the DPS. The final image i wanted for the DPS is image 2. Then I manipulated the background on Adobe to look like a blank canvas as that is what I planned for my photo shoot. I have chosen a black and gold glittery dress to fit in with the house style. Also it shows of her personality of young and fun in her costume.
This is the final outcome for the DPS photo. I have flipped the image vertically so that the text can go on the other side and extended the canvas size. Then cloned the background to create an even tone and altered the lighting balance of the whole photo in which I think this works well.
This is the final outcome for the DPS photo. I have flipped the image vertically so that the text can go on the other side and extended the canvas size. Then cloned the background to create an even tone and altered the lighting balance of the whole photo in which I think this works well.

No comments:
Post a Comment